- Home Match Tickets are for the use of supporters of the Club only. By applying for a Home Match eTicket and/or using the same you hereby warrant and represent that you are a supporter of the Club.
- Unless otherwise stated on the Booking Confirmation, the Fee is due and payable by you to Clapton FC immediately upon booking. Bookings are not confirmed until receipt of full payment.
- No guarantees can be given by the Club that the Match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date. The Club reserves the right to abandon, postpone and/or reschedule any Match without notice and save as set out in Clause 4, such abandonment, postponement and/or rescheduling shall be without any liability to you whatsoever (including without limitation in relation to any loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered or incurred by you).
- In the event of the abandonment, postponement or rescheduling of any Match, you will, subject to Clause 5, be entitled to receive either a full refund (including any booking fee paid) or the equivalent ticket for the subsequent rescheduled Match via such application procedure as the Club stipulates. The Club will have no further liability to you whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, costs or expenses or loss of enjoyment or travel costs suffered or incurred by you.
- In the event of the abandonment, postponement or rescheduling of any match, in order to obtain a refund, an email must be sent via the Club’s website with details of the ticket / payment confirmation, the number of tickets purchased and the date of the match, within 7 days of the abandonment or rescheduling announcement (which shall be made on the Club’s website at www.claptonfc.com, where possible) provided that this is still more than 7 days before the rescheduled date. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check the date and kick off time of matches. A refund will only be issued on production of identification that the individual requesting the refund is the person to whom the Home Match eTicket was originally sold. For the avoidance of doubt, the Club shall have the final decision as to whether to issue a refund shall be under clause 3. or 4. and such decision shall be final and binding.
- In order to gain admission to the Ground the Home Match eTicket must be presented in its entirety at the Match, either in printed form or electronically. Proof of identity and confirmation of legibility for entry via Concessionary Tickets must be provided.
- It is your responsibility to safeguard your Home Match eTicket. Any tickets lost, destroyed or stolen will not be reissued nor will refunds be given by Clapton FC.
- Clapton FC reserves the right to amend these Conditions at its discretion.